Subject: [POSSIBLE SPAM][POTENTIAL PHISHING]Fwd: Fwd: To NFPs for Action: PLEASE NOMINATE - 2 influenza and SARS-CoV-2 laboratory training opportunities available
From: Helena Jiřincová <[email-masked]>
To: "ECDC respiratory viruses" <[email-masked]>,Kozáková Jana, MUDr. <[email-masked]>,Křížová Pavla, MUDr.CSc. <[email-masked]>,Kynčl Jan, MUDr., Ph.D. <[email-masked]>,Macková Barbora, MUDr. <[email-masked]>, "Indra Alexander" <[email-masked]>, "Apfalter Petra" <[email-masked]>, "Wesley.Mattheus" <[email-masked]>, "steven.vangucht" <[email-masked]>, "ivanoov" <[email-masked]>, "stefka.krumova" <[email-masked]>, "ljiljana.zmak" <[email-masked]>, "selma.bosnjak" <[email-masked]>,Ivana Ferenč
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2025 01:35:30 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear members of ECDC respiratory virus team,

As National Focal Points for Viral Respiratory Diseases - alternate, I 
nominate these candidates for laboratory training opportunities:

1.	One participant to the 5-day twinning visit on 03-07 March 2025 on 
“SARS-CoV-2 whole genome sequencing and basic bioinformatics” at the 
Laboratoire National de Santé, Luxembourg.

Nominated: Ing. Andrej Jasica,  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]

The expression of interest of the nominee:
I am writing to express my interest in the 5-day Twinning visit on 
“SARS-CoV-2 Whole Genome Sequencing and Basic Bioinformatics” taking place 
from March 3-7, 2025, at the Laboratoire National de Santé in Luxembourg. I 
have solid experience in PCR multiplex analysis for monitoring respiratory 
diseases and have directly sequenced SARS-CoV-2 positive samples using the 
Genexus system (Ion Torrent analyzer). I am eager to broaden my skills in 
more advanced bioinformatics.

Currently, my role mainly involves using the Genexus system’s built-in 
software to analyze sequences, which doesn’t heavily rely on bioinformatics 
tools. However, gaining a deeper knowledge of bioinformatics through formal 
training would greatly improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our lab’s 
work.
-- 

1.	One participant to the 2-day twinning visit on “Training on influenza 
surveillance laboratory methods and reporting” at the Hellenic Pasteur 
Institute, Athens, Greece. Date is based on agreement but must be before 15 
March 2025.

Nominated: Timotej Suri, MsC.,  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]

The expression of interest of the nominee:

I have over three years of experience in bioinformatics and disease 
surveillance; I contribute to European public health projects, focusing on 
respiratory viruses like influenza, RSV, and SARS-CoV-2. Over the past year, 
except of bioinformatics I have focused more on disease surveillance and I 
would greatly appreciate the experience and knowledge from the training 
course. This training will enhance my expertise in reporting, strengthening 
my ability to support national and international surveillance efforts. I am 
personally convinced that my participation will help improve data quality, 
and thus it helps to improve the European surveillance network.

I think that improving the knowledge of both young colleagues will 
contribute to the professional competence of NRL for Influenza and 
respiratory viruses.

With regards,

Helena

RNDr. Helena Jiřincová

NRL pro chřipku a nechřipková respirační virová onemocnění

Mobil:  <tel:+420%20724%20362%20602> +420 724 362 602

E-mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Státní zdravotní ústav

Šrobárova 49/48

100 00 Praha 10-Vinohrady

www.szu.cz <https://www.szu.cz/>

-------- Původní zpráva --------
Předmět: Fwd: To NFPs for Action: PLEASE NOMINATE - 2 influenza and 
SARS-CoV-2 laboratory training opportunities available
Datum: Čtvrtek, Leden 23, 2025 16:28 CET
Od: Hana Orlíková <[email-masked]>
Komu: Jan Kynčl <[email-masked]>, Helena Jiřincová 
<[email-masked]>

Ahoj Honzo a Heleno

v rozdělovníku je psán mj. adresát National Focal Points for Viral 
respiratory Diseases, ale nenašla jsem vás tam, tak pro jistotu přeposílám

Hana

-------- Původní zpráva --------
Předmět: To NFPs for Action: PLEASE NOMINATE - 2 influenza and SARS-CoV-2 
laboratory training opportunities available
Datum: Čtvrtek, Leden 23, 2025 16:20 CET
Od: ECDC respiratory viruses <[email-masked]>
Komu: Indra Alexander <[email-masked]>, Apfalter Petra 
<[email-masked]>, Wesley.Mattheus <[email-masked]>, 
steven.vangucht <[email-masked]>, ivanoov <[email-masked]>, 
stefka.krumova <[email-masked]>, ljiljana.zmak 
<[email-masked]>, selma.bosnjak <[email-masked]>, Ivana 
Ferenčak <[email-masked]>, m.mendris <[email-masked]>, Fani 
Theophanous <[email-masked]>, dpieridou 
<[email-masked]>, ckaragiannis <[email-masked]>, 
Barbora Macková <[email-masked]>, pavla.krizova 
<[email-masked]>, Kristina Træholt Franck <[email-masked]>, Eva Møller 
Nielsen <[email-masked]>, Salmenlinna Saara <[email-masked]>, 
Savolainen-Kopra Carita <[email-masked]>, Mathieu TOURDJMAN 
<[email-masked]>, CASTRO-ALVAREZ Javier 
<[email-masked]>, mankertza 
<[email-masked]>, WernerG <[email-masked]>, Ιωάννα Σπηλιοπούλου 
<[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" 
<[email-masked]>, Judit Henczkó <[email-masked]>, 
Hannes Bjarki Vigfússon <[email-masked]>, Hjördís Harðardóttir 
<[email-masked]>, Kirsten Schaffer <[email-masked]>, 
ARHAI HPSC <[email-masked]>, annateresa.palamara 
<[email-masked]>, Stefanelli Paola <[email-masked]>, 
gatis.pakarna <[email-masked]>, Walser-Domjan Esther 
<[email-masked]>, Visscher Carla <[email-masked]>, 
svajune.muralyte <[email-masked]>, Trung Nguyen 
<[email-masked]>, claire.marantidis-cordina 
<[email-masked]>, christopher.barbara 
<[email-masked]>, Titia Kortbeek <[email-masked]>, 
bettie.voordouw <[email-masked]>, Trine Marie LAbée-Lund Normann 
<[email-masked]>, artan.simaku <[email-masked]>, Silvia 
Bino <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" 
<[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" 
<[email-masked]>, ari_kala <[email-masked]>, 
"[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, 
darinka.markovic <[email-masked]>, zeljka.zekovic 
<[email-masked]>, Dragan Kocinski <[email-masked]>, 
golubinka <[email-masked]>, dragana_dimitrijevic 
<[email-masked]>, dragana_djordjevic 
<[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" 
<[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" 
<[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" 
<[email-masked]>, tugba.baltaci1 <[email-masked]>, 
Christine Genevieve Monceyron Jonassen <[email-masked]>, Karoline Bragstad 
<[email-masked]>, Gierczyński Rafał <[email-masked]>, 
a.skoczynska <[email-masked]>, Helena Cortes Martins 
<[email-masked]>, Jorge Machado 
<[email-masked]>, Raluca Gatej <[email-masked]>, 
teodora.vremera <[email-masked]>, edita.staronova 
<[email-masked]>, lucia.madarova <[email-masked]>, Tjaša 
Žohar Čretnik <[email-masked]>, Andrej Steyer 
<[email-masked]>, katarina.prosenc <[email-masked]>, 
ijado <[email-masked]>, Horacio Gil Gil <[email-masked]>, sara.byfors 
<[email-masked]>, Andreas.Brave 
<[email-masked]>, a_koraqi_70 
<[email-masked]>, shqyra <[email-masked]>, amela.ljubovic 
<[email-masked]>, pdimitrijevic <[email-masked]>, 
arsimpz <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" 
<[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" 
<[email-masked]>, ljubica.teric <[email-masked]>, 
golubinka <[email-masked]>, dugagjin.osmani 
<[email-masked]>, cirkoviciv <[email-masked]>, 
"[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, 
"[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, 
"[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Kopie: Eeva Broberg <[email-masked]>, Maximilian Riess 
<[email-masked]>, ECDC respiratory viruses 
<[email-masked]>, Agne Bajoriniene 
<[email-masked]>, Country Cooperation 
<[email-masked]>, ECDC Accession Support 
<[email-masked]>, International Relations 
<[email-masked]>, NC_CCB_Austria 
<[email-masked]>, sigrid.kiermayr 
<[email-masked]>, koen.blot 
<[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, Zhivka 
Getsova <[email-masked]>, Iva Christova <[email-masked]>, kcapak 
<[email-masked]>, bernard.kaic <[email-masked]>, Elisavet Constantinou 
<[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, Hana 
Orlíková <[email-masked]>, Kamilla Grønborg Laut <[email-masked]>, Stine 
Ulendorf Jacobsen <[email-masked]>, Kärt Sõber <[email-masked]>, 
Julia Geller <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" 
<[email-masked]>, Otto Helve <[email-masked]>, Savolainen-Kopra 
Carita <[email-masked]>, Paula GARCIA-LOBATO 
<[email-masked]>, Anne-Catherine VISO 
<[email-masked]>, Lea Rathmachers 
<[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "Rexroth, Ute" 
<[email-masked]>, Theodora Kalomama <[email-masked]>, Dimitrios 
Paraskevis <[email-masked]>, Christakis Chatzichristodoulou 
<[email-masked]>, Agnes Danielisz 
<[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" 
<[email-masked]>, Judit Rezsőfi <[email-masked]>, 
Guðrún Aspelund - Landl <[email-masked]>, Lois O'Connor 
<[email-masked]>, Aine Grace <[email-masked]>, Patricia Garvey 
<[email-masked]>, Louise Cullen <[email-masked]>, Lisa 
Domegan <[email-masked]>, Francesco Maraglino <[email-masked]>, 
Antra Bormane <[email-masked]>, "Dehler Silvia, Dr. med." 
<[email-masked]>, Nerija Kuprevičienė <[email-masked]>, 
Jurgita Pakalniškienė <[email-masked]>, Jurgita Pakalniškienė 
<[email-masked]>, Jean-Claude Schmit 
<[email-masked]>, Gauci Charmaine at Health Regulation 
<[email-masked]>, Hester de Melker <[email-masked]>, Susan 
van den Hof <[email-masked]>, "Macdonald, Emily Ann" 
<[email-masked]>, Heidi Lange <[email-masked]>, Zacharczuk 
Katarzyna <[email-masked]>, Mariana Ferreira 
<[email-masked]>, Pedro Licinio Pinto Leite 
<[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" 
<[email-masked]>, André Peralta Santos 
<[email-masked]>, Adriana Pistol <[email-masked]>, 
lucia.paulikova <[email-masked]>, ecdc <[email-masked]>, maja.socan 
<[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, Sierra Moros. 
María José <[email-masked]>, Simón Soria. Fernando 
<[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" 
<[email-masked]>, 
"[email-masked]" 
<[email-masked]>, Agneta Falk Filipsson 
<[email-masked]>, Sara Bengtsson 
<[email-masked]>, birgitta.lesko 
<[email-masked]>, anette.richardson 
<[email-masked]>, Silvia Bino 
<[email-masked]>, Mirha Ošijan <[email-masked]>, lul.raka 
<[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" 
<[email-masked]>, milko.joksimovic 
<[email-masked]>, Marija Andonovska <[email-masked]>, 
verica_jovanovic <[email-masked]>, "Danijela Simic [BATUT 
ORG]" <[email-masked]>, Begüm Buse Şahin 
<[email-masked]>

To:  National Focal Points for Viral respiratory Diseases, National Focal 
Points for Microbiology,  Western Balkan and Türkiye Observer National Focal 
Points for Viral Respiratory Diseases,

National Focal Points for Microbiology Observer

Cc:       National Coordinators, Western Balkan, and Türkiye National 
Correspondents

Dear Colleagues,

ECDC has two laboratory training opportunities available in March 2025 on 
SARS-CoV-2 and on influenza virus. Please nominate members of your 
laboratory that you believe are suited and can benefit from this training. 
Nominations should include Name, Email, and a few sentences on the 
motivation for participation.

ECDC covers all costs including travel, accommodation, and the training. The 
trainings are part of the extensive laboratory training programmes for 
respiratory viral diseases by ECDC and conducted by the AURORAE consortium.

The two available trainings are listed below and a detailed description of 
the content I attached:

1.	One participant to the 5-day twinning visit on 03-07 March 2025 on 
“SARS-CoV-2 whole genome sequencing and basic bioinformatics” at the 
Laboratoire National de Santé, Luxembourg.
2.	One participant to the 2-day twinning visit on “Training on influenza 
surveillance laboratory methods and reporting” at the Hellenic Pasteur 
Institute, Athens, Greece. Date is based on agreement but must be before 15 
March 2025.

Please provide any expression of interest by 31 January 2025 as a reply to 
this email with the cc:ed.

Do let us know should you have any questions or queries!

We look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

The ECDC respiratory virus team

European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC)Gustav III:s boulevard 40, 169 73 Solna, Sweden

Phone +46 (0)8 58 60 10 00

 <https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/> www.ecdc.europa.eu

Follow ECDC on:

 <http://www.facebook.com/ECDC.EU>

 <http://twitter.com/ecdc_eu>

 <http://www.linkedin.com/company/ecdc>

 <http://www.youtube.com/user/ECDCchannel>

Confidentiality Notice
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby kindly 
requested, to, consecutively, refrain from disclosing its content to any 
third party, delete it and inform its sender of the erroneous transmittal.

Classified as ECDC NORMAL 

-- 

Hana Orlíková, MD

Centre for Epidemiology and Microbiology

Department of Infectious Diseases Epidemiology

Tel.:  <tel:+420 267 082 980> +420 267 082 980

E-mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

National Institute of Public Health

Šrobárova 49/48

100 00 Prague 10

Czech Republic

www.szu.cz <https://www.szu.cz/>